Friday, October 13, 2006

Davao...here I come

finally, after 1 month of waiting...me and my batchmates (third) are finally going to Davao. Anyways, 3rd year nursing students are sent to Davao for our psychiatric affiliation. we are going to take care of our patients for two months. I'm excited butat the same time nervous. This would be the first time for me to take care with this kind of patient and I still am not that confident with what our clinical instructors have taught us. hopefully it is enough for me to take on with the task. though our lives there would be busy with our duty and requirements, i'm sure we still can find time bond with my batchmates or as we can say, dormmates. this would be an experience to look forward. and hopefully, i will learn to do laundry with my fingers cross.


till here...ü i'll write everything that would happen there at Davao. see you in two weeks...ü

No comments: