yes, i am a HARRY POTTER fan and i love the latest installment of J.K. Rowlings well-loved book, the Harry Potter franchise. I was one of the first few persons who was waiting, literally, at the bookstore, awaiting for it to open. Waiting for it, the last installment will be mine.
I read it so fast that by the end of the day, I was done. The last installment was AMAZING, THRILLING, GUT WRENCHING, ACTION PACKED BOOK. My heart was pumping so hard the whole time I was reading it.
So, what's my verdict of the latest Harry Potter?
In a scale of 1-10, and 10 as the highest......I rate it with a 12. I just loved how the book was finished. How many died in the book but still you feel that their death was not in vain because of how the outcome. How Harry was stepping up to finish Lord Voldemort. How Harry, despite the many obstacles, still rise triumphantly from the dangers that has come his way.
I loved how J.K. Rowling finish the whole book. She really is a good writer. I'm sure, she will be sad in finally leaving Harry Potter behind. Sad in finally the seven books is complete. How I wish there would be more of the Harry Potter books, but I know it's just wishful thinking.
So, for the Harry Potters books..I bid them farewell. Well, only until I read them again. HEHE
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment